OTTER XT650 Lodge Ice Fishing Shelter Package
Oversized square-tube aluminum frame
Anodized receiver tubes and Ultra-Glide System
Roto-molded sled with flip-up bench system
Interior draft skirt with perimeter skirting
Sewn-in, crack-resistant windows
Availability: Sold Out
- This is an oversized item. Additional freight will be calculated during checkout.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Otter XT650 Series has seen an upgrade to a 650 Denier, Dual Layer Shell with new Power Sport Graphic Design. Built on an Otter one-piece, roto-molded polyethylene sled, then packed with the features that make Otter the choice of seasoned ice vets. Dual-layer shell eliminates the need for black-out coating and substantially reduces condensation. Custom Trim-Lock System attaches house to sled in 30 seconds. Flip-over, portable style with telescoping square tube frame for use in multiple positions.
• Fully Sewn and Quilted Thermal Top
• Oversized square-tube aluminum frame
• Anodized receiver tubes and Ultra-Glide System
• Molded-in hitch pockets require no drilling or extra parts
• Roto-molded sled with flip-up bench cushioned seating system
• Interior draft skirt with extra-long perimeter skirting
• Includes four wind support poles for extreme conditions
• Sewn-in, crack-resistant windows plus two sealable top vents
• Interior storage pouch
• Size: Lodge (2-3 Man)
• Setup Dimensions: 74"L x 97"D x 77"H
• Collapsed Dimensions: 74"L x 42"D x 23.5"H
• Weight: 120 lbs.