Enter or verify that code LABORDAY is in your cart at checkout, and a 10% discount will be applied to your order over $100, a 15% discount will be applied to your order over $200, or a 20% discount will be applied to your order over $300. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 9/1/14. Click here for full offer details >
detailsback to top
• Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
• CHIRP sonar with Airmar TM150M or B150M transducers delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
• StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what's beneath your boat.
• Optional transducers include Airmar TM150M and B150M single-channel CHIRP transducers, existing StructureScan HD transducers, and the SpotlightScan surround-scanning sonar transducer.
• Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, and Simrad NSO,NSE and NSS series multifunction displays.
• Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
• Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service and Simrad Advantage Service programs.
As CHIRP continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of broadband transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The TM150M economical CHIRP transducer is designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at a frequency range of 95-155 kHz, this transducer reveals fish in shallow, murky waters at medium depths (up to 2,500 feet) along with ultra-clear target resolution. Designed for smaller boats up to
• Depth and water temperature sensor
• Plastic Housing
• Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths
• Freshwater anglers will see fish holding close to structures and suspended fish
• Track bottom at higher boat speeds
• More coverage under your boat delivers wider archesand 26 degree to 17 degree beamwidths
• Cover the medium frequency range-CHIRPs from 95-155kHz to provide 60 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
• Hull Type: fiberglass, wood, or metal
• 1 internal ceramic