Navico SonarHub Sounder Module With TM150M and StructureScan LSS-2 Transducers
Compact sounder module
Improves target resolution
Optimizes noise rejection
Crystal-clear, picture-like views
Three built-in Ethernet ports
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
• Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
• CHIRP sonar with Airmar TM150M or B150M transducers delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
• StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what's beneath your boat.
• Optional transducers include Airmar TM150M and B150M single-channel CHIRP transducers, existing StructureScan HD transducers, and the SpotlightScan surround-scanning sonar transducer.
• Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, and Simrad NSO,NSE and NSS series multifunction displays.
• Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
• Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service and Simrad Advantage Service programs.
• Includes LSS-2 StructureScan HD Sonar Imaging Transom-Mount Transducer and the TM150M CHIRP Sonar Transom-Mount Transducer.