detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe compact SonarHub sounder module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS series multifunction displays. An easy-to-install, plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution, the SonarHub Sounder Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest sonar technologies for Lowrance HDS and Simrad NS displays - including CHIRP and StructureScan HD imaging - as well as the Lowrance SpotlightScan bow-mounted solution for HDS Gen2 models.
• Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
• CHIRP sonar with Airmar TM150M or B150M transducers delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
• StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what's beneath your boat.
• Optional transducers include Airmar TM150M and B150M single-channel CHIRP transducers, existing StructureScan HD transducers, and the SpotlightScan surround-scanning sonar transducer.
• Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, and Simrad NSO,NSE and NSS series multifunction displays.
• Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
• Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service and Simrad Advantage Service programs.
SpotlightScan Sonar delivers a higher level of angler-controlled, surround-scanning views to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas on your HDS Gen2 or HDS Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter display.
Similar to the way a scanning spotlight reveals objects in the dark, SpotlightScan Sonar clearly pinpoints structure and fish targets ahead and around the boat, so anglers save valuable time on the water and maintain focus on the most productive fishing spots - all without disturbing these
areas before anglers have a chance to fish them.
• Focusing on the areas you want to fish, SpotlightScan Sonar allows you to quickly concentrate on the key fishing areas of greatest interest - without wasting valuable fishing time while waiting for a full 360° scan.
• SpotlightScan Sonar features a scanning range of 150', and it operates at optional frequency ranges of 455 or 800 kHz.
• In addition to surround-scanning performance, the SpotlightScan transducer also provides DownScan Imaging for picture-like images of fish and structure beneath your boat - as well as award-winning Broadband Sounder technology, which is ideal for marking fish arches and tracking lure action.
• The SpotlightScan transducer can be installed on any bow-mounted, cable-steer, foot-control trolling motor (not electric steer) using a stainless-metal hose clamp (included), so there's no need for special mounting kits. To complete the installation, a SpotlightScan NMEA 2000 sensor is connected to the trolling motor's foot pedal.
• With this installation, the angler has complete control - simply by using the remote foot pedal - of the SpotlightScan sonar direction and scanning speed - all without having to make additional menu adjustments on the HDS Gen2 display.
• Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program.
• NMEA 2000 Starter Kit (part number 000-0124-69) required for installation.
• HDS Gen2 (non Touch) models require SonarHub™ Sounder Module for SpotlightScan Sonar operation.