You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionExcellent performance can be achieved from an in-hull mounted transducer. The M260, Airmar's 1kW in-hull transducer, is designed with Airmar's exclusive Broadband Ceramic Technology. The 200 kHz element provides broadband performance resulting in higher-resolution without sacrificing sensitivity. Combined with a seven-element 50 kHz array, this in-hull has excellent deep water detection. Because the M260 has narrow beams at both frequencies, separation of individual targets and the ability to distinguish between fish and the bottom makes finding fish easy. Compatible with Lowrance HDS Series and Simrad NSE Series Multifunction Display Units.
• Top of the line broadband, in-hull transducer
• Recommended for solid fiberglass hulls
• Depth only
• Innovative tank design allows for bow-stern or port-starboard mounting
• Non-toxic anti-freeze (propylene glycol) is used to fill the tank
• For boats over 25'
• 50/200 operating frequency
• High performance