Navico LSS-2 StructureScan HD Without Transducer
Crystal clear views
Extended SideScan coverage
Reveals targets at farther distances
Can network with up to 3 MFDs
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
Navico LSS-2 StructureScan HD Sonar Features:
• Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail, with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage, provides wider scan, saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances and with higher resolution - structure, game fish, and baitfish alike.
• Higher-Res DownScan Imaging - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure, game fish, baitfish, and thermoclines.
• SideScan + DownScan Imaging available with split-screen viewing options to give you the complete picture.
• View DownScan Imaging with Broadband Sounder in split-screen to remove all the guesswork.
• Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back with waypoint marking.
• Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet modules.
• Fully waterproof modules.