Navico ForwardScan Thru-Hull Transducer Kit With Sleeve And Plug
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Forward-looking sonar with 2D imaging
Helps navigate poorly-charted waters
Built-in temperature sensor
Know what lies ahead, with ForwardScan. This forward-looking sonar provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom that lies in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence. With real-time updates and a forward-looking view of up to eight times your current depth, ForwardScan lets you relax and enjoy a safer day on the water. The ForwardScan transducer is compatible with Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 MFD systems, and can be easily installed on almost any craft.
• Frequency: 180 kHz
• Easy to use
• Forward-looking 2D sonar imaging
• Bottom Color Tracking for a simplified bottom view
• Heading Line View combines ForwardScan depth data into heading line on charts
• Shallow depth alarm
• Maximum forward view of 8X current depth, nominally 4-5X current depth
• Operates at 180kHz, reducing interference from traditional 200kHz echosounders
• Built-in temperature sensor
• 50.8mm (2") stainless steel through-hull fitting
• Connects directly to Simrad NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 via SonarHub sounder module