Navico 110WX Ultrasonic Wind Sensor With Cable
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Combines air temp and barometric pressure sensors
Plug and play installation with no moving parts
IPX6 waterproof rating
Wide operating voltage range of 9-40V DC
Aimed at powerboats that require awareness of wind strength and direction, this sensor combines ultrasonic wind sensors together with air temperature and barometric pressure sensors. This is particularly useful where space does not permit the installation of a wind vane. Sensor uses standard PGNs and comes with MicroC connectors enabling easy connection to an NMEA2000 backbone. The 110WX offers a truly best-in-class solution at a better price point than any other weather monitoring system on the market today. Reliability and superior accuracy, along with no moving parts and plug and play installation, makes the 110WX an easy and affordable choice for any weather solution. The Airmar WX WeatherStation instruments are unique, as they are the only weather monitoring system to offer true and apparent wind speed and direction in one compact housing - without the need for additional sensors. Ideal for stationary applications, the 110WX model offers apparent wind speed and direction, air temperature, and barometric pressure readings.
• Removable humidity sensor that is field serviceable
• IPX6 waterproof rating (units with the relative humidity module are IPX4 waterproof rated)
• Power supply featuring a 50% reduction in current draw for use in remote locations that use solar or battery power
• Wider operating voltage range of 9-40V DC
• Adjustable, unfiltered wind data for monitoring maximum gust conditions
• Output via a single cable (NMEA 2000) data interface
• WeatherCaster PC software for viewing and customizing data sentences