Native Gonzo Sunglasses - Charcoal Frame with Gray Reflex Lens
Fits large to extra-large profile
N3 Polarized Lenses
Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
Cushionol Nose Pads
Mastoid Temple Grip
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionRegardless of what type of tackle you use, make the most of your day and equip yourself with the best polarized sunglasses available from Native Eyewear.
• The most innovative and advanced polarized lens available, N3 Lenses pass Z87.1 testing and feature up to 40% IR reduction, UV protection up to 400nm, and state-of-the-art blue light filtering.
• Native frames now seamlessly incorporate our grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic.
• Optical-quality, impact-resistant lenses block 100% of the harmful UV light and eliminate glare for sharp, clear vision with increased contrast and depth perception. Polarized Reflex Lenses provide superior glare reduction and enhanced styling.
• Exhaust vents incorporated into the design framework enhance airflow to virtually eliminate fog and condensation.
• Mastoid Temple Grip design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit.
• The Anti-Ocular Intrusion System is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact.
• High-performance thermoplastic Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames are extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes.
• Cushionol Nose Pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of your nose's shape or size.
• Cushionol Temple Boots create a nonslip grip that keeps your sunglasses in place during athletic activity.
• Cam-Action Hinges allow the temples to quickly lock into position, getting you ready for action.
• Revolutionary Folding Plate Technology uses complex contoured ribs in a section of the frame to control the flex of the temples. This maximizes the strength-to-weight ratio of the frame.