ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Muck Boot Terrain Riding Boot is designed to keep your feet extremely comfortable and fully protected while riding. This all-terrain riding boot features a 100% waterproof 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon for lightweight flexibility as well as a breathable Airmesh inner lining to help reduce heat buildup. The natural rubber upper overlay reinforces the boot for added protection and durability. The adjustable dirt skirt helps keep out debris, while the molded EVA midsole and contoured footbed provide ample cushioning underfoot. The ultra-durable, aggressive MS-3 molded outsole delivers premium traction and stability on rugged terrain. The Terrain Riding Boot keeps feet comfortable in temperatures ranging from sub-freezing all the way up to 85°F. Medium width. Imported.
Muck Boots Standard Features:
• A 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie for plenty of support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed. The sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
• A removable 6mm Nitracel EVA sockliner for superior comfort, breathability, and moisture wicking.
• A breathable Airmesh lining to prevent overheating, keeping feet dry and comfortable.
• A vulcanized rubber shell for light weight and extreme durability.
• Natural rubber upper overlays for long-wearing comfort, extra waterproofing, and easy cleaning.