Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionWith a history and legacy as old as the country itself, the wall tent, also known as a cabin tent, has provided shelter from the most severe elements for our early pioneers, trappers, miners, and hunters. Montana Canvas' new and innovative wall tent design ensures the highest standards of construction, materials, and comfort.
Every Montana Canvas Wall Tent comes standard with:
1) A stove jack with weather flap, designed to withstand the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stovepipe.
2) Full-length pole reinforcement with additional reinforcements at the gable ends.
3) Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double-stitched for maximum durability.
4) Endwall seams consisting of 6 layers of double-lock-stitched canvas.
5) Walls that are a full 5 feet high.
6) The 7'6" doors are secured by a heavy-duty, trouble-free YKK zipper with a generous weather flap that's secured by Fastex side-release buckles. In mild weather, simply buck the doors open and enjoy the great outdoors!
7) Tent bottom is reinforced with webbing and utilizes grommets instead of sewn-in stake loops to allow you to stake your tent from the inside or outside.
8) The sod cloth, sewn onto the tent bottom, extends a generous 12" beyond the tent floor to provide a weather-tight seal. Compatible with any terrain and weather conditions, the sod cloth can be folded inside or extended outside the assembled tent.
9) Instructional DVD shows you how to set up and care for your tent.
10) Also comes with rope, rope slips (tension adjusters), and a storage bag.
Frame sold separately.