Minn Kota SM Riptide Saltwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
Fights corrosion and runs quietly
SM mount does not budge or flex
Non-binding latch-and-door design
- Additional freight charges may apply.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Riptide SM Mount
* Take to the water with the confidence to power through anything. Tournament-tested, the rugged mount on Riptide SM resists corrosion and performs with flawless reliability. When stowed, the SM mount will not budge, flex, or vibrate.
Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster
* Change depths simply and securely with the Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster. It makes depth adjustment simple and locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
* Get the best of both worlds with the new Tilt/Extend Tiller. It can both tilt (up to 45°) and extend (6") to fit the way you fish.
Push-to-Test Battery Gauge
* Get an instant "state of charge" with this easy-to-read gauge.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
* Push weeds away, and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
* Riptide motors are impervious to the corrosive effects of saltwater, thanks to premium-grade marine alloys and aluminum upper arms. Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a durable 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder-coated paint.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics
* Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. Also, all electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against saltwater.
* Galvanic corrosion occurs when two dissimilar metals come into electrical contact through saltwater. Riptide fights back with a sacrificial zinc anode, a composite shaft, and properly balanced materials that are close in electrical potential. The result is a motor that is completely protected from saltwater and its destructive forces.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
* Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and will not break, kink, or corrode.
* This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.