You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLonger run times. Shorter charge times. You get the fastest charge when using this precision battery charger that also extends battery life.
The Precision Difference
This battery charger compensates for overloaded power outlets. It pumps out up to the full 15 amps of power. It cleans and conditions your battery each time you use it and lets you choose what type of battery you have to ensure a perfect charge.
• Waterproof, shock/vibration-resistant construction
• Saltwater-tested, fully corrosion-resistant construction
• Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc, and ignition protected
• For use with 12, 24, 36 or 48-volt systems with 12V/6 cell batteries that are Flooded Lead Acid, Maintenance Free, Starved Electrolyte (AGM/HP AGM,) or Gel only
• FCC Compliant
• Designed to UL marine standard 1236
The science is simple: digital is better. This microprocessor-based design delivers a faster, more precise charge every time.
Low-Line Voltage Compensation
When outlets get overloaded or hooked up to long extension cords, they don't put out the 120 volts they're supposed to. That makes charge times go up, unless you've got a Precision charger, which compensates to deliver a fast, consistent charge every time.
AC Plug Holder
Keeps plug dry, safe, and easily accessible.
Automatic Temperature Compensation
Charging your batteries at higher or lower temperatures can damage your battery. Our Precision chargers sense and adjust to temperature fluctuations to ensure a fast, accurate charge.
Automatic Multi-Stage Charging
Automatic Multi-Stage Charging controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the charging cycle.