Minn Kota Edge 55 45" 12V Trolling Motor With Free Onboard Charger
Rugged, dependable construction
Latch & Door mounting system for easy removal
Ultra composite shaft
Quiet running with cool operation
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
The included onboard battery charger is reengineered with a microprocessor-based design that protects your battery, charges faster, and helps you stay on the water longer.
By monitoring factors like temperature and state of charge, they deliver a faster, more regulated precise charge so you can stay on the water longer without worrying about your batteries.
Features Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. And its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete.
Thanks to a digital design that monitors everything from temperature to state of charge, this onboard charger gets the job done.
ENHANCED STATUS CODES
Comprehensive readings inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications, and full charge.
* Waterproof, shock-resistant aluminum construction
* Saltwater tested and fully corrosion-resistant
* Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc, and ignition protected
* For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance-free, or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
* FCC compliant
* UL listed to marine standard 1236
* Dimensions: 8-3/4"L x 4-3/4"W x 3"H