Enter or verify that code LABORDAY is in your cart at checkout, and a 10% discount will be applied to your order over $100, a 15% discount will be applied to your order over $200, or a 20% discount will be applied to your order over $300. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 9/1/14. Click here for full offer details >
Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor
Powerful motor that runs quietly
Deploys quickly and automatically
Locks into your spot with unparalled strength
Easy to install, maintain, and control
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Talon deploys quickly and automatically so you can get your line in the water faster.
• Fast Deploy - Head-to-head, the spike deploys faster than the competition, so you can get into position quickly.
• Multi-Stage Deployment - Anchor deploys in three stages, giving you additional anchoring depth without increasing the height of the Talon.
With user-selectable anchoring modes, you can choose the right amount of force for each situation, guaranteeing a secure hold and easy anchor retraction.
• 2x Anchoring Force - Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your spot with unparalleled strength and security.
• Built-In Wave Absorption - Allows your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor. It uses a built-in floating suspension to keep you locked to the bottom, even in rough water conditions.
Even with an arsenal of innovative features, Talon is designed to run quietly.
• Simple Design - Built with minimal moving parts and no hinge points, Talon starts quiet and stays quiet.
• Noise Dissipation - The innovative design keeps Talon silent below the water, so fish can't hear it coming.
Talon is easier and less costly to install, maintain, and control.
• Innovative Design - Space-saving, lightweight design makes it as easy to install as a trolling motor, with no messy, complicated hydraulic pumps or hoses.
• Versatile Adjustments - A quick-release bracket enables Talon to adjust up and down, pivot up to 30° to fit any transom, or be easily removed when not in use.