Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor
Powerful motor that runs quietly
Deploys quickly and automatically
Locks into your spot with unparalled strength
Easy to install, maintain, and control
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
Talon deploys quickly and automatically so you can get your line in the water faster.
• Fast Deploy - Head-to-head, the spike deploys faster than the competition, so you can get into position quickly.
• Multi-Stage Deployment - Anchor deploys in three stages, giving you additional anchoring depth without increasing the height of the Talon.
With user-selectable anchoring modes, you can choose the right amount of force for each situation, guaranteeing a secure hold and easy anchor retraction.
• 2x Anchoring Force - Talon is built with double the force of the competition to lock you into your spot with unparalleled strength and security.
• Built-In Wave Absorption - Allows your boat to move up or down without affecting the anchor. It uses a built-in floating suspension to keep you locked to the bottom, even in rough water conditions.
Even with an arsenal of innovative features, Talon is designed to run quietly.
• Simple Design - Built with minimal moving parts and no hinge points, Talon starts quiet and stays quiet.
• Noise Dissipation - The innovative design keeps Talon silent below the water, so fish can't hear it coming.
Talon is easier and less costly to install, maintain, and control.
• Innovative Design - Space-saving, lightweight design makes it as easy to install as a trolling motor, with no messy, complicated hydraulic pumps or hoses.
• Versatile Adjustments - A quick-release bracket enables Talon to adjust up and down, pivot up to 30° to fit any transom, or be easily removed when not in use.