detailsback to top
* 2 banks; 5 amps output per bank
* Fully automatic 3-stage charging (bulk, absorption, and maintenance)
* LED screen indicates power ON, charging, full charge, and check connection
* Short circuit and reverse polarity protection prevents charger from operating if improperly connected to the battery
* For use with 12V/6-cell batteries (50-130 amp hour rating) that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance-free, or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
* FCC compliant
* UL listed to standard 1236
* Dimensions: 7"L x 9"W x 7-3/4"H
* Two-year warranty
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:how do these work? charge it up and go? or what? will it give me more power after I drain my batteries on the water?Asked on 4/20/2015 by damageinc from marinette wi
A:Thank you for your question.
I think you are confusing the portable battery charger with a portable power supply. This battery charger still requires you to access 110v source of power----allows you to recharge batteries on your boat that are low or run down once you are back at the dock.Answered on 4/21/2015 by Anonymous