ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionMidland's WR120 Weather Alert Radio and Alarm Clock gives you up-to-the-minute weather, hazards, and civil emergency information. With seven NOAA channels, you'll have reception in up to 93% of the U.S.A. The Specific Area Message Encoding (S.A.M.E.) localized reception only sounds alerts for the counties you specify and can notify over 60 kinds of weather hazards and emergencies to you. Thanks to the innovative EZ programming, the radio already contains all the US county codes required to enable the S.A.M.E. technology. The NOAA channels can be customized for up to 25 counties for continued access to information in areas of interest. With emergency power backup, you can be assured the monitor will always work. For lengthy use, the WR120 has the option for a continuous backlight. Built-in time and alarm clock, DC power, external antenna, and external alert jacks. Comes with an AC wall adapter. Requires three AA batteries (not included) or DC power adapter (not included). Warranty: 1 year limited. Dimensions: 2"H x 5.13"W x 6.25"D.
• Seven NOAA weather radio channels give you reception in 93% of the U.S.A.
• S.A.M.E. localized reception lets you specify which counties you want to receive alerts from
• EZ programming already contains US county codes
• Customizable warning system has three modes: 90 dB siren alarm, a voice alert, or a visual red LED flasher
• Emergency power backup for use during power outages or outdoors
• Built-in time and alarm clock with a full 12 hour clock display, alarm, and snooze
• Built-in DC power, external antenna, and external alert jack