Midland 5001 40-Channel, Full-Featured Mobile CB Radio
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
4W of output power for maximum communication range
Xtra Talk Mic Gain boosts transmit sensitivity
Can be used as a Public Address system
Includes one full-sized, push-to-talk, microphone
Power Requirement: 13.8V DC
This full-power, 40-Channel CB Radio delivers 4W of output power for maximum communication range in a lightweight package. Xtra Talk Mic Gain boosts transmit audio sensitivity to give you increased voice clarity. RF Gain Control function adjusts reception sensitivity and range for clear reception. An Automatic Noise Limiter and Switchable Noise Blanker reduce noise and improve reception for a weak signal. The PA function allows the CB radio to be used as a Public Address system when paired with a PA speaker. Equipped with external speaker jacks, PA speaker connector, and DC power cord connector. Package includes 1 radio; 1 full-sized, push-to-talk, ergonomically designed microphone; one 9' coil of mic cord and a 4-pin locking connector; a mounting bracket and hardware; 1 fused DC power cord; and an owners manual. Dimensions: 2.125"H x 6.25"W x 10.25"D. Weight: 3 lbs.
• Dimmer Switch adjusts brightness of the channel display and Signal Meter
• Instant access to emergency channel 9
• Squelch Control eliminates unwanted background noise
• Frequency Band: 26.965 - 27.405 MHz
• RoHS Compliant
• Power Requirement: 13.8V DC
• Operating Temperature Range: -30- +50 °C
• Certification: Part 95