Merrell Women's Moab Mid GORE-TEX XCR Boot
Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
Bellows tongue keeps debris out
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear lining
Aegis antimicrobial treated mesh lining
Merrell Air Cushion in the heel
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe mid-height version of Merrell's Moab hiking boot is now an even better match for summer spritzers or downpours with the addition of an Aegis antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX lining to the GORE-TEX construction of the leather-reinforced breathable mesh upper. Women's version includes QForm stride alignment in the Merrell air cushion midsole. Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain. Weighs: 1 lb. 13 ozs.
• Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
• Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution
• Ortholite Anatomical Footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• QForm Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
• 5mm Sole lug depth
• Vibram Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber