Innovative heavy-duty pressure arm
Simple two-piece installation
Manufactured from marine-grade chromed bronze
Handles rope/chain rodes effortlessly
RC8 Automatic Rope/Chain Windlass Features:
• Designed for 5/16" chain and 5/8" rope combination
• Maximum Pull: 1,540 lbs.
• Metric chain size: 8mm
• Motor Wattage: 1,000W
• Innovative heavy-duty stainless steel pressure arm, coupled with a unique rope/chain gypsy, giving an unparalleled level of performance.
• Simple two-piece installation, saving time and money and allowing easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
• Manufactured from marine-grade chromed bronze for long-term durability
• The top works can be fully disassembled utilizing the handle provided, a screw driver, and common allen wrench, making regular service and maintenance a breeze. No special tools required!
• A huge, through-deck, hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker
• Not only does the RC8 effortlessly handle combination rope/chain rodes, it works just as well with all chain rodes for those who may want the extra security of an all chain system combined with an elegantly styled, low profile windlass on their foredeck.
• Exclusive Maxwell Three-Year Limited Warranty ensures you are getting the best product on the market.