Simple bolt-down installation
Trouble-free rode transition from rope to chain
Integrated composite nylon is snag-free
Saves space below deck
Unsurpassed marine protection
The compact HRC6 is Maxwell's horizontal version of the latest innovative vertical RC6 automatic rope/chain windlass. Packed with original and proven features including rode management technology developed by Maxwell.
HRC6 Rope/Chain Windlass Features:
• Simple "bolt down" installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and setup.
• Guaranteed trouble-free rode transition from rope to chain, by means of an innovative, proven and patented pressure arm system, within a safe enclosed design.
• Integrated composite nylon, through deck hawse pipe for ease of installation and smooth, snag-free operation.
• High efficiency spur gearbox incorporating a robust non-backwind mechanism.
• High speed, jam-free retrieval of rope and chain controlled from a remote panel mounted Up/Down switch.
• Emergency "freefall" function in the event of onboard power failure.
• Revolutionary new chain wheel.
• Heavy-duty, dual direction motor incorporating new technology features, including integrated wiring for quick electrical installation, is easily removed for simple routine electric brush maintenance.
• Now incorporating Maxwell's automatic freefall technology. Simply activate the windlass 'freefall' lever, operate your down control (helm station or foot switch,) and the windlass will freefall your anchor. Ready to lift the anchor? Activate the up control and the 'freefall' device automatically disengages, allowing you to power up your anchor.
• Aesthetically pleasing above-deck design encapsulates the motor and drive in a watertight case, saving space below deck and allowing simple routine maintenance.
• Die cast, marine-grade, alloy case is hard anodized for unsurpassed marine protection.
HRC6 Rope/Chain Windlass Specifications:
Maximum Pull: 600 lbs.
Chain Short Link: 1/4"
Rope Size (Nylon): 1/2"
Line Speed (Anchor Retrieval): 108'/min.
Power Supply (DC): 12V or 24V
Motor Power: 400W
Net Weight: 25 lbs.