Maui Jim Wiki Wiki Sunglasses
Lens treatments and frames are saltwater-safe
Modified aviator frame covers periphery of the eye
Perfect for smaller- to medium-sized faces
Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
• MauiGradient: Proprietary MauiGradient lenses feature a darker coating at the top that gradually gets lighter moving down the lens. This ingenious design results in an appropriate amount of light being filtered through certain areas, while less light is filtered in places where protection is paramount. MauiGradient lenses offer all the color-boosting benefits of Maui Jim's PolarizedPlus 2 technology, while eradicating 99% of glare and blocking 100% of harmful UV rays.
• Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight, Neutral Grey lenses offer rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
• HCL Bronze: From full sun to overcast, HCL Bronze lenses provide excellent contrast for everyday variable conditions. If you love a warm, subtle bronze tint, HCL Bronze lenses are the perfect choice for you!
• Maui HT: Ideal for times when most lenses would be too dark, Maui HT (High-Transmission) lenses boast sharper contrast and more vibrant color for early morning, late afternoon, and foggy days. HT lenses heighten contrast and depth of field so that low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
• PolarizedPlus 2: In every pair of Maui Jims, you'll find this patented, color-infused lens technology. PolarizedPlus 2 lenses wipe out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV rays, and boost color via specially designed lens treatments. The result: A clearer view, crisper contrast, and amazing brilliance.
• Maui Evolution: When you need an everyday lens for your active life, look to the lens that fuses the best properties of SuperThin glass and polycarbonate. Super-lightweight and extremely scratch-and-impact-resistant, patented Maui Evolution lens treatments bring the world's true colors to life without sacrificing the high-performance optics you need to keep up with your outdoor sports.
• Clearshell Scratch Coating: This proprietary, silicone-based hard coating is applied to the front and back of the lens for ultimate scratch resistance. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant, but Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of Maui Jim's optically correct Clearshell scratch coating.
• Material: Pure titanium frame is lightweight, durable, and comfortable.
• Finishing Treatment: Gloss finish for a sleek look.
• Hinge: The anti-corrosive traditional hinge offers a secure, comfortable fit.
• Bridge: Double bridge design with adjustable, nonslip silicone nose pads for comfort.
• Fit: Designed to look and fit best on wearers with small- to medium-sized heads and facial features.
• Eye: 59mm
• Bridge: 17mm
• Temple: 137mm
• 6-Base Curve