50-amp 125/250V power inlet
316 stainless steel cap and bezel
Soft Touch design for easy closure
Easy Lock bayonet style locking system
Does not include rear safety enclosure
This Marinco Stainless Steel Inlet is solid cast marine-grade 316 stainless steel and includes a heavy-duty cap strap for strength and durability. The robust construction and corrosion resistance provide long life in the harsh marine environment. Easy to install and a pleasure to use for the marine professional or the casual recreational boater.
• Rating: 50 amperes, 125/250 volts.
• Cap and bezel are 316 stainless steel.
• Contact blades and terminal parts are nickel-plated brass.
• Perma-Lock self-locking collar-type terminals.
• Accepts up to 6 AWG wire.
• Cap holds open for easy insertion of shore power cable.
• Soft Touch design closes with slight pressure.
• Easy Lock bayonet style locking system provides weather seal when used with cords having threaded or Easy Lock sealing rings.
• UL Marine listed; CSA certified.
• Complies with ABYC and USCG standards.
• Does not include rear safety enclosure with strain relief.
• Overall dim. (including cap hinge): 3.25"W x 4.10"H x 2.80"D.