ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
Product DescriptionThe ShowDown 5.6 Dual Beam system offers the best of all worlds- ShowDown's signature 8" vertical LCD display, 1/2" target separation, MarCum's patented Interference Rejection Software, Infinitely adjustable zoom in 1' increments, and a dual-angle switchable transducer. With the option to instantly toggle betweeen 8-and 20-degree cone-angles, anglers can widen their scan for shallow panfish, zero-in tight for deepwater lake trout, and any other ice fishing application in between. Also, a new higher-contrast display produces supreme viewing resolution, even in bright sunlight.
• Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Transducer with 6' of cable
• New 12 V 9amp battery
• New higher contrast display produces better resolution.
• 8000 Watts Peak-to-Peak Power
• Moveable Zoom - Infinitely adjustable, anywhere in the water column.
• 10 levels of Interference Rejection
• 25 Sensitivity Settings
• 240' Range with Auto Depth Scale
• Auto Bottom Lock Zoom - adjusts to bottom 25% of the water column
• Surface clutter elimination
• Daylight Viewable Backlit Display
• Ice-Mode activates Internal Heater to aid LCD in extreme conditions.
• No moving parts maximizes run-time between charges.
• Soft pack, battery and charger included
• Made in USA