Mad River Journey TT 167 Canoe
Polyethylene skin/foam/skin hull material
Foam core provides integral floatation, stiffness
High density linear polyethylene skins
Polyethylene decks with carry handles
Availability: Sold Out
- Additional freight charge of $50.00 applies.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionMad River Journey TT 167 Canoe
From renowned designer Jim Henry, the Journey 167 is the perfect recreational canoe that offers a welcoming and durable design for adventurers and families. The spacious 167 is versatile and stable, with more speed and storage than the Journey 156 for longer trips on bigger water and the tough 3-layer material will stand up to years of use. Predictable handling. Can be paddled in reverse for better trim with adult/child paddlers or solo paddler. Paddling efficiency and speed in calm conditions. Higher final stability than flat bottom. Maneuverable when combined with moderate to extreme rocker. Enhanced tracking, speed.
Mad River Canoe's proprietary polyethylene skin/foam/skin hull material produces a tough, durable, maintenance-free, value-priced hull. Foam core provides integral floatation and stiffness. High density linear polyethylene skins provide superior impact protection and are repairable. TT hulls average about 15 - 20% heavier than Royalex and offer similar performance characteristics.
• Web seats
• Shaped yoke
• Polyethylene decks with carry handles
• Gunwale: Vinyl
• Avg Weight: 88 lbs/40 kg
• Length: 16'7" / 505 cm
• Width at Gunwale: 37" / 94 cm
• Width at 4" Waterline: 35.25" / 90 cm
• Maximum Width: 37" / 94 cm
• Depth at Center: 14.5" / 37 cm
• Depth at Bow: 20.5" / 52 cm
• Depth at Stern: 20.5" / 52 cm
• Rocker at Bow: 1.25 / 3 cm
• Rocker at stern: 1.25" / 3 cm
• Capacity: 1200 lbs / 544 kg