Crystal clear imaging
Excellent for bait and game fish separation
Detects ground fish on the bottom
High performance up to 35 MPH
Powerful, Yet Sensitive! The new TM260 transducer takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel's transom. This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount transducer brings crystal clear imaging to any of today's fishfinders. The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation and will also detect ground fish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260's high-performance mounting bracket is easy to install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
• Top of the line, narrow-beam, transom-mount transducer
• Designed for bottom fishing
• Wide 19° beam at 50 kHz
• Narrow 6° beam at 200 kHz
• Interfaces to any 600W or 1kW sounder
• Depth and fast water temperature sensor
• Kick-up assembly locks in the "up" position and will not damage the transom
• Accommodates transom angles between 3° and 21°
• Urethane housing
• For boats up to 40'