detailsback to top
Product DescriptionPowerful, Yet Sensitive! The new TM260 transducer takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel's transom. This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount transducer brings crystal clear imaging to any of today's fishfinders. The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation and will also detect ground fish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260's high-performance mounting bracket is easy to install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
• Top of the line, narrow-beam, transom-mount transducer
• Designed for bottom fishing
• Wide 19° beam at 50 kHz
• Narrow 6° beam at 200 kHz
• Interfaces to any 600W or 1kW sounder
• Depth and fast water temperature sensor
• Kick-up assembly locks in the "up" position and will not damage the transom
• Accommodates transom angles between 3° and 21°
• Urethane housing
• For boats up to 40'