detailsback to top
• Class D DSC fixed-mount VHF transceiver
• 25-watt/1-watt transmission power
• Built-in dual-channel AIS receiver with AIS plot functionality
• Extra large, high resolution LCD screen
• NMEA 2000 connectivity, plus NMEA 0183
• High quality fist mic with built-in speaker
• MOB feature
• Track Your Buddy option
• Dual Watch/tri watch and all scan functions
• PA/Hailer horn output with Listen Back Feature
• 10 weather channels
• 20 user-programmable names with MMSI
• Fully waterproof
• Two-year warranty
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:We have a boat with Lowrance Broadband 4G radar and the Lowrance HDS9 Gen2 Touch display sensor with the Sonic Hub Marine Audio Server. If I purchase the Lowrance Link 8VHF with AIS what else to I need to purchase to hook it up?Asked on 9/4/2014 by Lori new to marine electronics from Hollywood, MD.
A:Thank you for your question.
Since you already have an NMEA 2000 network (required for the SonicHub), the only thing you will need to buy besides the Link-8 is an NMEA 2000 T connector and an NMEA 2000 cable (available in 2’, 6’, and 15’ sizes).Answered on 9/8/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Does this product require NMEA connection?Asked on 4/27/2014 by Bill from South Carolina
A:Thank you for your question. You will need to connect this unit via NMEA in order to activate and use the DSC and AIS functions.Answered on 4/29/2014 by Anonymous