Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo With Color Display
4" color LED display
83/200 kHz Skimmer transducer w/built-in temp
TrackBack lets you review 1' of sonar history
Internal 16-channel GPS receiver
Built-in US basemap
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Combo offers high-quality features at affordable prices. The low-profile, high-speed Skimmer transducer produces clear images of fish, structure, and bottom detail, and the precise internal GPS antenna uses the built-in basemap to accurately chart your position. The 4" LED color display offers a clear picture in any weather, and the quick-release tilt and swivel bracket and easy-to-use menu controls offer simple, one-handed operation.
Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Physical/Performance Features:
• 4" diagonal color LED display
• 320 x 240 resolution
• LED backlighting
• Durable ABS housing
• Waterproof to IPX7 standards
• NMEA 0183 compatible
• Add more maps and memory using the SD card slot
• Includes 20' cable, Skimmer transducer, and quick-release tilt and swivel bracket
• Power Output RMS: 262 Watts
• Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 2100 Watts
• Voltage: 10V - 17V DC
Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Mapping Features:
• Internal GPS antenna
• Preloaded with detailed basemap with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps and coastal shoreline detail
• Compatible with Fishing Hotspots and Navionics Gold and Premium
• Save up to 3,000 waypoints/favorites/locations and 100 routes with 100 points per route directly from your device
• Save up to 100 plot trails and 10,000 points per trail
Lowrance Elite-4 Chartplotter/Fishfinder Sonar Features:
• Dual frequency 83/200 kHz sonar
• Low-profile, high-speed Skimmer transducer mounts on the transom
• Built-in temp sensor
• 120° coverage @ 83 kHz
• Advanced Signal Processing - provides a clearer picture of fish, structures, and bottom detail
• TrackBack - allows you to review up to 1' of sonar display history
• Depth: 1000'
manualsback to top
Lowrance Elite-4 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo (6.0MB)
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I fish on the Winnipeg River, Ontario, Canada, is this included in the internal mapping, or would I have to download that onto an SD card, and if so, how do you do that?Asked on 8/2/2014 by Vern the Troutman from Winona, MN
A:Thank you for your question.
The Insight cartography offered only covers US. You would need to purchase a Navionics card for your area in question.Answered on 8/4/2014 by Anonymous
Q:With the wires on the power lead do I need to hook them up to something or what do I do with them. My manual doesn't say what to doAsked on 7/27/2014 by Fish sniffer from Portland,or.
A:Thank you for your question.
Once you have hooked up the power leads and if you do not need access to the NMEA wires--pull those back and tape them up well with electrical tape to keep them secure.Answered on 7/29/2014 by Anonymous
Q:does this unit display full screen g.p.s.?Asked on 3/16/2014 by jon
A:Yes--there are multiple screen options within the system menu.Answered on 3/18/2014 by Anonymous
Q:can you mark a spot on the map and then go to it, like a gps.Asked on 3/11/2014 by billy
A:Yes--this combo chartplotter/fishfinder is powered by an internal GPS receiver.Answered on 3/12/2014 by Anonymous
Q:are there maps included for canadian lakes, and if not what would i need to purchase for lake huron as well as lakes of ontario?Asked on 6/22/2012 by GW from PETROLIA , ON
Q:Is this unit a replacement for an X52 on console mount? Will I need to replace the transducer of the B&W X52 transducer? Thank you.Asked on 6/15/2012 by Dawg1956 from Akron, OH
Q:Does this unit show boat speed & water temp?Asked on 4/29/2012 by Anonymous