details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe compact, affordable Elite-3x Fishfinder features a 3.5" LED-backlit color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that's easy to see in full sunlight. The dual-frequency 83/200kHz Broadband Sounder easily identifies fish targets, bottom contours, structure, and more. Also features Advanced Signal Processing and Fish I.D. to distinguish fish targets. Skimmer transom-mount transducer with built-in water temp sensor. 180W RMS power. 800' max. depth.
Elite-3x Fishfinder Features
• 3.5" color display with detailed 240 x 360 resolution
• LED-backlit color display is easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles
• Dual-frequency 83/200 kHz Broadband Sounder
• 83 kHz frequency with 60° of conical coverage displays largest fish arches and areas
• 200 kHz frequency with 20° of conical coverage diplays enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking--ideal for drop-shotting
• Patented Skimmer transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track at speeds up to 75 mph
• Fish I.D. displays fish icons to identify fish targets
• Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings
• Pages button lets you quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views
• Dedicated quick keys allow you to zoom up to four times the standard view
• Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations
• Quick-release tilt-and-swivel bracket lets you easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store
• Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
Elite-3x Fishfinder Specifications
• Display Size: 3.5"
• Display Type: 256-color TFT LCD
• Resolution: 240H x 360V pixels
• Backlighting: White LED-backlit color display
• Power Output: Max 180W RMS
• Languages: 11
• Operating Frequencies: 83/200 kHz
• Max. depth: 800'
• Operating Voltage: 12v DC (10-17v DC min-max)
• Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
• Power Supply: 12V DC
• Warranty: One year
• Dimensions: 5.64"H x 3.71"W x 1.85"D
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Can a lowrance cover be purchased separately for this?Asked on 11/20/2014 by Cindz from Hingham, MA
A:No--not at this time.Answered on 11/25/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Can this product be used in salt water ?Asked on 10/29/2014 by Iceman from Palm Bay, Fl
A:Yes--no issues with salt water.Answered on 10/30/2014 by Anonymous
Q:Can this fish finer be installed in my Aluminum drift boat and what kind of mount would l be using.
Thank youAsked on 9/11/2014 by Brian from Forest grove,Oregon
A:Thank you for your email.
I can be used on the transom if it is styled like a normal transom. If you have a drift boat with two identical ends--then this may not work for your application.Answered on 9/15/2014 by Anonymous
Q:is it a depth finder also? or do i still need a seperate depth finder? thanks!Asked on 8/21/2014 by Miken0324 from FL
A:This is a depth finder as well.Answered on 8/21/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:Does this unit come with a suction cup transducer mount with cable and a mount for the unit itself? I have a flat boat and need both mounts.Asked on 8/20/2014 by Mozzi from Camanche, Iowa
A:Thank you for your question.
This unit comes with a traditional transom mount transducer (non suction cup model).Answered on 8/20/2014 by Anonymous