ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe compact, affordable Elite-3x fishfinder features an LED-backlit color display to quickly and easily identify fish targets, bottom contours, and structure. Fishfinder features dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz Broadband Sounder operation with water-temperature sensor and Fish I.D.
• LED-backlit color display with detailed 240 x 360 resolution that's easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles.
• Broadband Sounder detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines, and more.
• Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat.
• The 83 kHz sonar frequency option provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, ideal for displaying largest fish arches and searching large areas.
• The 200 kHz sonar frequency option provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking, ideal for drop-shotting.
• Patented Skimmer transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75 mph.
• Fish I.D. displays fish icons to help identify fish targets.
• Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure, and bottom detail.
• Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views.
• Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas.
• Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations.
• Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket.
• Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
• Display Size: 3.5 in.
• Display Type: 256-color TFT LCD
• Resolution: 240 H x 360 V pixels
• Backlighting: White LED-backlit color display
• Power Output: Max 180W RMS
• Languages: 11
• Operating Frequencies: 83 or 200 kHz
• Operating Voltage: 12v DC (10-17v DC min-max)
• Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
• Power Supply: 12V DC
• Warranty: One year
• Dimensions: 5.64"H x 3.71"W x 1.85"D
• Depth Alarm: Yes (configurable deep and shallow)
• Sonar Frequencies: 83/200 kHz
• Transducer Type: Lowrance Skimmer® transom mount with built-in water-temperature sensor
• Max Depth: 800 ft. @ 83/200 kHz