4D system binding with small footprint
15% lighter than previous models
Honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs impact
45° attachments create flex in all directions
The Trek 4D was designed to be the binding choice of Nico von Lerchenfeld and park riders around the world! The 4D design is 15% lighter than other LF models, and this flagship binding provides the ultimate in board-to-binding response. Equipped with the LF's innovative 4D chassis system, the Trek 4D features an incredibly small footprint. It also comes equipped with the removable and durable Reflex Walk Liner that has a Trek Liner Bottom with articulated grooves that provide comfortable walking and solid traction on all types of terrain. An adjustable Velcro strap opens and closes the upper back area of the binding, allowing the Reflex Walk Liner to be removed or stay in place. A built-in "Shoe Horn" allows the Reflex Walk Liner to be removed and inserted into the binding with ease. Honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs impact and reduces overall weight. 45° angle attachments under the rider's feet create better board response and flex in all directions. Sold as a pair.
• Dual Lace Zones: Allows lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones so the rider can customize a secure and comfortable fit.
• PU Tongue Compression Mold: PU panels displace the lace tension across the foot, eliminating pressure points.
• EZ Glide Lace System: Specially designed injection-molded design allows laces to move unrestricted when you're tightening and loosening the lace zones.
• TPU Injected Toe Cap: Riveted and glue-less toe cap is stitched to the upper for flexibility and durability and helps prevent toe "stump".
• Articulating Upper Cuff: Featured on the pro models to allow maximum range of motion. The upper flexes independently like a hinge without material backing.
• 40mm M6 4D Binding Screw: Rugged M6 screws ensure maximum hold.
• Nylon-Injected Reversible Angle Mount: Locks allow adjustability for stance angles and eliminate heavy metal parts.
• 45° Angle Attachment: Attachment points underneath the rider's feet increase leverage for better board response and flex in all directions.
• Reflex Liner: Liner has less bulk and air gaps for a snug, full-contact fit that's more supportive.
• Semi-Rigid Quarter Panels: A more form-fitting quarter panel hugs your foot and increases responsive movements.
• 4D Binding Chassis: Lightest and smallest footprint in the industry.
• Rear Asymmetrical Flex Zones: Welded PU and Lycra create a unique flex zone that promotes an incredible amount of motion.
• Bottom Dampening/Anti-Slip TPE Bottom: Displaces hard impacts and keeps the binding from sliding on top of the board.
• Honeycomb FlexFloor: Absorbs impact, reduces the binding's weight, and provides performance-driven flex.