Aggressive 3-stage rocker for incredible pop
Flextrack technology for ultimate board connection
Edge channels increase control and hold
Triple stringers give you ample tip flex
The Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard features an aggressive 3-stage rocker that exaggerates the board's angle out of the wake for amazing pop! Liquid rails deliver unsurpassed durability and strength through cable progression, so the Peak is fully equipped to wage war on any obstacle! For a straight-up pop behind the boat and catch-free transitions in the parks, this rocker style works great in both worlds. New Flextrack technology means the board's track actually moves with you as you twist into carves and press onto rails, creating an unmatched connection between you and the board. Center concave softens landings and maintains speed, while edge channels increase control and hold. Triple stringers give you ample tip flex with central control. Triax glass layup is Liquid Force's special weave that provides torsional control and delivers the proper spring and snappy flex. Designed with an all wood core, the Peak wakeboard promises to give you more spring-loaded flex with rebound. And finally, the LF exclusive Grind base keeps the board strong and protected season after season.
FlexTrack technology from Liquid Force lets your wakeboard's track actually move with you as you twist into carves and press onto rails, ultimately creating maximum response! Nothing you've ridden before can compare to this board-rider connection.
• Stance Registration: Each letter in the FlexTrack name marks your stance registration.
• Durability: The most flexible track in the industry is made out of high-quality plastics that ensure a durable fit ride after ride.
• Molded Microteeth: Provide an ultra tight, non-slip binding-to-board interface giving you supreme micro-adjustability.
Why Should You Choose FlexTrack?
This FlexTrack paired with LF's 4D binding is one of the best advances that will help you expand and push the limits on new tricks that may have previously been impossible. You'll be amazed at how deeply you can press any board and then how quickly the flex will rebound back and spring you into action.
Does Your Old Stance/Old Binding Style Translate?
Yes, your old stance will easily translate into the new design. FlexTrack actually opens up the door to micro-adjustability, so slip your feet in, set your stance to your choosing, and lock in tight! Don't worry if you're not riding with the revolutionary 4D bindings yet. You can still reap the benefits of the FlexTrack since the incredible technology will also accept older binding styles.
Trek 4D Bindings: The Trek 4D was designed to be the binding choice of Nico von Lerchenfeld and park riders around the world! The 4D design is 15% lighter than other LF models, and this flagship binding provides the ultimate in board-to-binding response. Equipped with the LF's innovative 4D chassis system, the Trek 4D features an incredibly small footprint. It also comes equipped with the removable and durable Reflex Walk Liner that has a Trek Liner Bottom with articulated grooves that provide comfortable walking and solid traction on all types of terrain. An adjustable Velcro strap opens and closes the upper back area of the binding, allowing the Reflex Walk Liner to be removed or stay in place. A built-in "Shoe Horn" allows the Reflex Walk Liner to be removed and inserted into the binding with ease. Honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs impact and reduces overall weight. 45° angle attachments under the rider's feet create better board response and flex in all directions. Sold as a pair.
Trek 4D Features:
• Dual Lace Zones: Allows lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones so the rider can customize a secure and comfortable fit.
• PU Tongue Compression Mold: PU panels displace the lace tension across the foot, eliminating pressure points.
• EZ Glide Lace System: Specially designed injection-molded design allows laces to move unrestricted when you're tightening and loosening the lace zones.
• TPU Injected Toe Cap: Riveted and glue-less toe cap is stitched to the upper for flexibility and durability and helps prevent toe "stump".
• Articulating Upper Cuff: Featured on the pro models to allow maximum range of motion. The upper flexes independently like a hinge without material backing.
• 40mm M6 4D Binding Screw: Rugged M6 screws ensure maximum hold.
• Nylon-Injected Reversible Angle Mount: Locks allow adjustability for stance angles and eliminate heavy metal parts.
• 45° Angle Attachment: Attachment points underneath the rider's feet increase leverage for better board response and flex in all directions.
• Reflex Liner: Liner has less bulk and air gaps for a snug, full-contact fit that's more supportive.
• Semi-Rigid Quarter Panels: A more form-fitting quarter panel hugs your foot and increases responsive movements.
• 4D Binding Chassis: Lightest and smallest footprint in the industry.
• Rear Asymmetrical Flex Zones: Welded PU and Lycra create a unique flex zone that promotes an incredible amount of motion.
• Bottom Dampening/Anti-Slip TPE Bottom: Displaces hard impacts and keeps the binding from sliding on top of the board.
• Honeycomb FlexFloor: Absorbs impact, reduces the binding's weight, and provides performance-driven flex.
Center width: 16.4"
Rocker height: 2.4"
For 70-140 lb. riders
Center width: 16.8"
Rocker height: 2.6"
For 90-170 lb. riders
Center width: 17"
Rocker height: 2.7"
For 130-200 lb. riders
Center width: 17.1"
Rocker height: 2.8"
For 160-230 lb. riders