Soft, yet strong creation for the park
Unique flex tips allow board to bend easily
Grind base gives board strength and protection
Progressive 3-stage rocker for high pop
Soft like butter, strong like a stick.... The Butter Stick wakeboard is a tried-and-true creation in Liquid Force's park series. Designed with unique flex tips that are soft, yet reinforced, the Butter Stick can bend and flex on rails or the water more easily than ever before. If you're looking for the perfect nose press on a rail or the ultimate butter slides across the lake, the Butter Stick will get you there. Liquid Force's exclusive Flextrack means the Butter Stick's track moves with you as you twist into carves and press onto rails, creating an unmatched connection between you and the board. Grind base provides the board with incredible strength and solid protection all season long. Full profiled wood core gives riders more spring-loaded flex with rebound. Three-stage rocker exaggerates the angle out of the wake so you enjoy explosive pop.
FlexTrack technology from Liquid Force lets your wakeboard's track actually move with you as you twist into carves and press onto rails, ultimately creating maximum response! Nothing you've ridden before can compare to this board-rider connection.
• Stance Registration: Each letter in the FlexTrack name marks your stance registration.
• Durability: The most flexible track in the industry is made out of high-quality plastics that ensure a durable fit ride after ride.
• Molded Microteeth: Provide an ultra tight, non-slip binding-to-board interface giving you supreme micro-adjustability.
Why Should You Choose FlexTrack?
This FlexTrack paired with LF's 4D binding is one of the best advances that will help you expand and push the limits on new tricks that may have previously been impossible. You'll be amazed at how deeply you can press any board and then how quickly the flex will rebound back and spring you into action.
Does Your Old Stance/Old Binding Style Translate?
Yes, your old stance will easily translate into the new design. FlexTrack actually opens up the door to micro-adjustability, so slip your feet in, set your stance to your choosing, and lock in tight! Don't worry if you're not riding with the revolutionary 4D bindings yet. You can still reap the benefits of the FlexTrack since the incredible technology will also accept older binding styles.
Flex 4D Bindings: Liquid Force was really creative in the design of this binding, which is 15% lighter than other LF models. And when the binding gives the rider the ultimate in high performance flexibility, why not call it the Flex? During the testing phases of this model, Shane Bonifay and some other team riders who wanted a softer flex in a high-end boot were blown away by how maneuverable, yet secure this binding is on the board. Combining a welded, vented upper construction with a 3-in-1 closure system makes this binding one of the lightest and most adjustable in LF's lineup. The point of the 4D Chassis System is to make the ride more responsive since the board and binding can flex together. 45° angle adjustments beneath the rider's feet create better board response and flex within all directions. Honeycomb FlexFloor absorbs impact and reduces overall weight. Reflex liner wraps your ankle for a better fit and more supportive flex. The liner's tapered edges reduce bulk and eliminate air gaps for a snug fit. Sold as a pair.
Flex 4D Features:
• Dual Lace Zones: Allows lace tension to be different in the lower and upper zones so the rider can customize a secure and comfortable fit.
• PU Tongue Compression Mold: PU panels displace the lace tension across the foot, eliminating pressure points.
• EZ Glide Lace System: Specially designed injection-molded design allows laces to move unrestricted when you're tightening and loosening the lace zones.
• TPU Injected Toe Cap: Riveted and glue-less toe cap is stitched to the upper for flexibility and durability and helps prevent toe "stump".
• Articulating Upper Cuff: Featured on the pro models to allow maximum range of motion. The upper flexes independently like a hinge without material backing.
• 40mm M6 4D Binding Screw: Rugged M6 screws ensure maximum hold.
• Nylon-Injected Reversible Angle Mount: Locks allow adjustability for stance angles and eliminate heavy metal parts.
• 45° Angle Attachment: Attachment points underneath the rider's feet increase leverage for better board response and flex in all directions.
• Reflex Liner: Liner has less bulk and air gaps for a snug, full-contact fit that's more supportive.
• Semi-Rigid Quarter Panels: A more form-fitting quarter panel hugs your foot and increases responsive movements.
• 4D Binding Chassis: Lightest and smallest footprint in the industry.
• Rear Asymmetrical Flex Zones: Welded PU and Lycra create a unique flex zone that promotes an incredible amount of motion.
• Bottom Dampening/Anti-Slip TPE Bottom: Displaces hard impacts and keeps the binding from sliding on top of the board.
• Honeycomb FlexFloor: Absorbs impact, reduces the binding's weight, and provides performance-driven flex.
Butter Stick 140:
Center width: 16.5"
Stance Options: 22.5" - 26.5"
For 120-180 lb. riders
Butter Stick 144:
Center width: 16.7"
Stance Options: 23" - 27"
For 140-210 lb. riders
Butter Stick 148:
Center width: 16.9"
Stance Options: 23" - 27"
For 160-230 lb. riders