Lenco High Performance Dual Actuator Trim Tab Kit - 21" x 14"
Radiused blades reduce drag and improve strength
101XD actuators have stainless steel billet ends
Electro-polished 7-gauge stainless steel blades
Adjustable mounting channels
Includes 3/8" actuator mounting hardware
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThese High Performance Trim Tabs employ dual actuators for extreme strength. Built to withstand aggressive boating in the open sea, Lenco High Performance Trim Tabs feature flat, angle cut blades with full transom back plates to reduce drag and spray, while offering extreme duty performance. Adjustable mounting channels with through bolted actuators and stainless steel billet ends offer versatility without losing strength. Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds. Thermoplastic actuator housing is made from a UV-resistant nylon that is 50% glass fiber reinforced. Radiused blades give maximum clearance for multiple outboard applications and reduces cavitation to the prop. Electro-polished blades and back plates are made from 7-gauge 304 stainless steel. Lenco electric trim tab kits draw only 5 amps. Boat-mounting hardware not included. 12V.
• 4 Actuators w/6' leads and Deutsch plugs
• 2 Blades, pre-assembled with back plates and gland seal
Lenco 101XD Actuator - Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Extreme Duty model has a solid stainless steel billet end. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength. 3/8" mounting hardware.
• 2-1/4" stroke
• 11-3/8" long overall
• 3/8" stainless steel mounting hardware included
• Stainless steel billet end
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutsch connectors
Standard Blade - Pre-assembled back plates are 10" high with gland seals. Center channel for adjusting actuator. Radiused blades give maximum clearance for multiple outboard applications and reduces cavitation to the prop.
• 7-gauge 304 stainless steel
• 3-1/4" sacrificial anodes
• 3/8" stainless steel thru-bolts
• 3/8" diameter hinge pin