Lenco Heavy Duty Performance Trim Tab Kit without Switch Kit - 12" x 12"
Stainless steel backplates pre-assembled to blades
Adjsutable mounting channels w/thru-bolts
Extreme Duty Actuator w/stainless steel billet end
(2) 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
Does NOT include a switch kit
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionBuilt to withstand aggressive boating in the open sea, Lenco Heavy Duty Performance Trim Tabs feature full transom back plates for reliability. Adjustable mounting channels with through bolted actuators and stainless steel billet ends offer versatility without losing strength. Actuator speed is precise and controllable so there are no surprises at top speeds. Thermoplastic actuator housing is made from a UV-resistant nylon that is 50 % glass fiber reinforced. Electro-polished blades and back plates are made from 12-gauge 304 stainless steel. Lenco electric trim tab kits draw only 5 amps. Kits are offered without a switch kit, with a Standard Tactile Switch Kit, or with an LED Indicator Tactile Switch Kit. 5/16" mounting hardware required (not included). 12V.
• 2 Actuators w/6' leads and Deutsch plugs
• 2 Blades, pre-assembled with back plates and gland seals
• Two 20' Actuator extension wiring harnesses
Lenco 101XD Actuator - Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Extreme Duty model has a solid stainless steel billet end. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength.
• 2-1/4" stroke
• 11-3/8" long overall
• 5/16" hardware required
• Stainless steel billet end
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutsch connectors
Standard Blade - Pre-assembled backplates and 10"H with gland seals. Center channel for adjusting actuator.
• 12-gauge 304 stainless steel
• 1" turned up edges
• 2" taper on inside