Lenco 102 Actuator, 12V
Stainless steel ram won't flex
UV-resistant, glass fiber reinforced, nylon housin
6' leads with Deutch connectors
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLenco 102 Actuator
The 102 Actuator is used with Troll'n Tab kits prior to 2000.
• 12 volt motor
• 4-1/4" stroke
• 14"L overall
• 5/16" mounting hardware included
All Lenco Actuators are fully submersible, maintenance-free, and sealed for life. Freely rotating ballscrew with 12 ball bearing at both ends of its stroke eliminates the need for limit switches and clutches. High quality components and design contribute to Lenco Actuators' long life and high strength.
• Corrosion-proof Vandar mounts
• Stainless steel ram
• Double O-ring
• Self-locking ballscrew
• Precision molded metal alloy gears
• High-torque motor that transfers 750 lbs.
• UV-resistant nylon, 50% glass fiber reinforced for a thermoplastic housing
• Top cap gland seal protecting outer cable jacket and internal conductors
• 6' leads with Deutch connectors