Late For The Sky "The Man Game"
220 Game Cards to amuse and entertain!
Includes a Flick Football, Ball, Rope, much more!
Dice, Chips, and Playing Cards add to the fun!
Fun for men--& women who think they're man enough!
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
• Best-looking man goes first.
• Draw a card and begin playing.
• Have fun. No fighting.
• Last man standing wins.
GAME INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING MANLY EQUIPMENT:
• Over 220 Game Cards to amuse and entertain.
• Flick Football: The school day tradition - "It's up...it's good!"
• A Ball: What do men love more? Bounce it, roll it, toss it in their buddy's drink - they can never get enough!
• A Tape Measure: See who has the biggest noggin, biceps, etc.!
• Paper and Pencil: For jotting down those pearls of wisdom.
• Rope: Not enough to hang themselves, but just enough to show off their 'inner sailor.'
• Dice: Roll dem bones!
• Chips: For games of skill and keeping score. Competing is a man rule.
• Regulation Deck of Playing Cards: Shut up and deal!
For men of all ages and women who think they're man enough!