Great for open air listening environments
Small footprint is perfect for boats and ATVs
Weather-resistant, conformal-coated circuit board
50 watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
The Kicker PXA200.2 is a high-power, low-draw amplifier that's great for open air listening environments. Incredibly small footprint created for powersports vehicles, boats, ATVs, or any vehicle with a small 12V charging system. Differential audio circuit reduces engine noise in the audio system for low Total Harmonic Distortion and superb sound clarity at high volumes.
Weather-resistant, conformal-coated circuit board. No-rust, stainless steel mounting hardware and a single Molex plug containing all wiring connections make for easy installation.
The PXA Amp utilizes a speaker (amplified) or low (pre-amp) level input, variable input gain adjustment, and two auto turn-on modes (DC offset or 12-volt trigger).
PXA200.2 Two-Channel Amplifier
• 100 watts RMS x 2 @ 1 ohm
• 50 watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
• 25 watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
• Frequency response: 10Hz - 20kHz
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB
• Input Sensitivity: 125mV-5V (low level) / 250mV-10V (high level)
• Electronic Crossover: Selectable HI or OFF / 60Hz, 80Hz, or 120Hz / 12dB/octave slope
• 7"L x 1-5/8"H x 3-7/16"W