You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Kamik Canuck Winter Boot offers impressive protection from the elements. The tall shaft, waterproof construction, and warm removable liner combine to allow you to enjoy your winter activities in warm comfort. Removable 8mm Zylex polypropylene felt liner provides superior insulation and wicks perspiration away from the boot. A breathable outer layer of thermal foil reflects body heat back to the foot and keeps cold out. Reinforced seams, binding, and heel patch add added durability.
• Waterproof 1000 Denier nylon upper
• Seam sealed waterproof construction
• Moisture wicking lining helps keep feet warm and dry
• Lace lock snow collar
• Traditional D-ring laces
• Waterproof rubber shell
• Kamik's SNOWBOB rubber outsole for traction in adverse conditions
• Comfort rated to -40°F
• Height: 15"
• Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz. (pair)