KVH TracVision TV5 Marine Satellite Television System - Tri-Americas Coverage
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Television system ideal for sportfishing boats
Interface can be accessed from mobile devices
Supports multiple receiver installations
Compatible with DIRECTV, DISH, and more
With 30% greater reception than other 18" systems, the TV5 system lets you enjoy satellite TV reception where few others can provide it. Ideal for sportfishing boats or boats venturing offshore, TracVision TV5 compatibility with DIRECTV U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide. For ease of use, KVH integrated simplicity into its sophisticated technology. TracVision TV-Hub, a streamlined IP-enabled antenna control unit, enables automatic satellite switching. User-friendly interface provides a wizard for easy installation and setup as well as system information at your fingertips from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer.
• 18" diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
• Supports multiple receiver installations
• Low elevation angle for better tracking in northern latitudes
• Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
• HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
• Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
• Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
• DVB-S2 compatible
• Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
• High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
• Built-in worldwide satellite library
• IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
• World-class warranty coverage and support
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit.
• IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
• Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
• Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
• Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
• Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
• Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
• Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
• 10-30V DC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
• NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH's proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors' larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.