KVH TracVision TV3 Marine Satellite Television System
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Television system ideal for sailboats
Interface can be accessed from mobile devices
Supports multiple receiver installations
Compatible with DIRECTV, DISH, and more
With its single-cable design, compact 14.5" antenna, and device-friendly user interface, the TracVision TV3 is a snap to install, set up, and use. The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV3 is the perfect solution for single or multiple-receiver installations. In no time, you'll be enjoying your favorite television programming, right from your boat. A great choice for powerboats or sailboats frequenting cruising areas located within 100 nautical miles offshore, the TracVision TV3 supports DIRECTV, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band regional services worldwide. The IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub includes built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi for easy interface with smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and computers, giving you system information at your fingertips.
• 18" diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage,
• Supports DIRECTV U.S., DIRECTV Latin America, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band services worldwide
• Supports multiple receiver installations
• Low elevation angle for better tracking in northern latitudes
• Linear Universal Quad LNB configuration offers optional built-in GPS and autoskew
• Tri-Americas LNB option for seamless TV throughout the Americas
• HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
• Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
• Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
• DVB-S2 compatible
• Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
• High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
• Built-in worldwide satellite library
• IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
• World-class warranty coverage and support
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit.
• IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
• Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
• Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
• Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
• Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
• Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
• Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
• 10-30V DC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
• NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH's proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes, and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors' larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.