KVH TracVision RV1 Satellite TV
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Reliable, ultra-compact satellite TV programming
Single-cable design for easy installations
Supports DIRECTV, DISH Network HD, and more
Fast satellite acquisition
With TracVision RV1, you can enjoy satellite TV programming in your RV, just like you enjoy it at home. The reliable ultra-compact 13.5" and lightweight RV1 features advanced technology that provides superior in-motion performance. The system's single-cable design makes it a snap to replace an existing satellite TV antenna. Installation is fast and easy, so you can start enjoying TV on the road in no time.
The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision RV1 supports programming from DIRECTV, DISH Network HD, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe. With capability for multiple receivers in different locations within the vehicle, RV1 helps ensure everyone has programming they enjoy. The RV1's TV-Hub is an IP-enabled antenna control unit that enables antenna system information from any smartphone, laptop, smart TV, or computer.
• Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
• HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
• Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
• Single 50' (15M) coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
• DVB-S2 compatible
• Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
• High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in all conditions
• Built-in worldwide satellite library
• IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching with the master receiver's remote control when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV)
• World-class warranty coverage and support