True broadband Internet connection at sea
Ultra-compact satellite communication system
IP data connections up to 150 kbps
Gives access to weather, family, and friends
Bring true broadband Internet connections along for your next trip to sun-drenched harbors and distant locales with KVH's ultra-compact satellite communications system - the TracPhone FB150 with Inmarsat FleetBroadband service. The TracPhone FB150 antenna is the smallest in KVH's family of Inmarsat FleetBroadband-compatible TracPhone systems, perfect for leisure boats. The fully stabilized TracPhone FB150 offers IP data connections up to 150 Kbps and simultaneous voice and SMS service, all via Inmarsat's trusted FleetBroadband network with its new I-4 satellite constellation ensuring service for the next 20 years and beyond!
Rely on broadband data to help save time and fuel while spending less time in the harbor and more time out on the water. Enjoy access to weather data, sea conditions, chart updates, friends, family, and the office. For the first time, broadband at sea is small enough and affordable enough for you to rely on wherever you cruise.
• Compact in size
• Includes a 32' cable
• Uses powerful FleetBroadband service from Inmarsat
• A choice of airtime plans to fit your needs
• Broadband data rates as fast as 150 Kbps
• Inmarsat Airtime Services provided by KVH offer exclusive airtime benefits and a single point of contact for both hardware and airtime questions
• Free access to KVH's Velocity Acceleration software to optimize and speed up data connections
• Always-on connection for e-mail, Internet, and Intranet (via secure VPN)
• Inmarsat FleetBroadband Activation Process Checklist - Use this handy activation process checklist to ensure you submit all necessary forms for activating your system
• World-class warranty coverage and support