Intellian i2 US HD Satellite TV Antenna System
High performance, compact satellite TV system
Preferred choice for smaller vessels
Antenna provides constant, seamless reception
Fastest search algorithm
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
The i2 is the preferred choice for smaller vessels from 25' with its lightweight antenna, small mounting footprint (13") and powerful design features. With its innovative, patent-pending Wide Range Search (WRS) and Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technologies, the i2 can always maintain the highest signal strength available and ensure crystal-clear TV reception. Intellian's super-efficient 13" diameter antenna provides constant, seamless reception while the vessel is in the slip, at anchor, motoring along the coast, or cruising offshore. The i2 TVRO 2-axis antenna features a built-in GPS interface which can accelerate the satellite signal acquisition time when other boats are left with the message "SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE" on their TV screen!
Bundled with Intellian's new intelligent Antenna Control Unit (ACU), boaters get a complete turnkey solution designed for simplicity and ease. The i2 ACU features a built-in, pre-programmed global satellite library for DirecTV. Intellian's exclusive Multi-satellite Interface Module (MIM), allows as many as three different satellites to be viewed at once, from different locations onboard, the ACU supports automatic satellite switching right from your remote control. Three-year warranty.
i2 US HD Satellite TV Antenna System Features:
Fully Automated System
• Automatic Satellite Search and Identification Function
• 2-axis Step Motor for Manipulating the Pedestal
High Quality Antenna
• 33cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band satellite Signal
• LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical Polarization
Superior Dynamic Tracking
• Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor
• 13" antenna dish diameter
• Very light antenna weighs less than 10 lbs.
Fastest Search Algorithm
• Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm
• Statistical Search algorithm
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
• High Speed Identification employing a DVB Decoder
• QPSK Demodulator Lock for DSS Signal
New Antenna Control Unit
• Easy satellite information change and update
• Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis
• Easy antenna control using PC interace with USB cable
• Built-in MIM (Multi-satellite Interface Module)
• Built-in HD module for KU-band HD reception
Maximum 6-Receiver Connection
• Up to six receivers can be connected to ACU directly which simplifies the installation
• Every receiver connected to ACU can be a master receiver which can change the satellite freely by TV remote control
Master Receiver Selection
• Only the master receivers which are activated through ACU can change the target satellite
Built-in NMEA 0183 GPS Interface
• Easy interface allows a boat owner to have a separate GPS system that provides even higher performance