Igloo Yukon 150 Cooler
All stainless steel hinge pins and hardware
Insulated with 2" foam
7-day ice retention at 90°F
Dual lid locks for maximum security
UV inhibitors and infrared technology
- Additional freight charges may apply.
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
Rugged and ice cold, Yukon coolers from Igloo deliver serious performance for the serious outdoorsman in the most extreme outdoor environments. Yukon outhauls, out chills and outlasts anyone. Dual reversible, skid/anti-skid pads. Rugged, wide grip, integrated handles accommodate large gloved hands, and double as tie-down loops offer maximum security. Insulated with 3" foam in gasketed lid and 2" foam in the body. Boasts 10-day ice retention at 90°F. Cool Riser Technology offers an elevated design to promote airflow underneath for improved cooling performance.
• UV inhibitors and infrared technology protect cooler against sun damage
• All stainless steel hinge pins and hardware
• Flexible yet durable rubber latches with finger grips
• Integrated fish keeper scale measuring tool on lid
• Constructed of ultra durable rotational-molded polyethylene
• Raised, textured work surface on lid
• Dual oversized tethered drain plugs for easy draining and cleaning
• Dual lid locks for maximum security
• Capacity: 150 Quarts / 142 Liters; Fits 2-Liter bottles, upright
• Item Weight: 60.5 lbs. / 27.5 kg
• Exterior Dimensions: 48.723"L x 22"W x 20.5"H / 123.756 x 55.88 x 52.07 cm
• Internal Dimensions Bottom: 38.0"L x 15.8"W x 14.6"H