Humminbird SC 110 Autopilot Control Head With Rotary Knob
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Robust and precise steering control algorithms
Built-in rate gyro
LED backlit display
The SC 110 is Humminbird's premier Autopilot System, incorporating proven steering technology know-how adapted from over 30 years of comprehensive experience. Featuring robust and precise steering control algorithms, a flux-gate compass, a built-in rate gyro, and its state-of-the-art multi-sensor technology. Thanks to intuitive keys, menus, and a tactile rotary control knob, the user interface is quickly and easily accessible with simple, straightforward commands to make quick course corrections or setting adjustments and is easily viewed on a full-color sunlight-viewable LED backlit display.
SC 110 Autopilot Control Head Features:
• Display Size:\t3.5" diagonal
• Display Pixel Matrix:\tQVGA 320 x 240
• Display Type:\tTransmissive Color TFT LCD
• Brightness: 370 Nits
• Display Colors: 65000
• Backlight: LED
• Communications: NMEA 0183 Bus
• Waterproof: IP67 Standard
• Unit Size - Gimbal Mount: 5.5" x 4.8" x 1.8"
• Unit Size - In-dash Mount: 4.4" x 4.4" x .38"
• Voltage: 12-24V
• Rotating knob for route/wind/menu adjust
• Dedicated course change buttons
• Data protocol NMEA0183
• Quick setup wizard
• NMEA0183 input - 3 To connect two chart plotters, wind systems, and external compass
• Multiple Compass support
• Tiller option, supports up to 2
• 30 Amp MAX current output to the pump
• Supports constant running and reversing pumpsets
• Supports up to two control heads
• Gimbal Mount option
• Output for analog rudder indicator
• Protective suncover standard
• Multi-sensor mode - use with GPS or with linear feedback
• Integrated onboard rate gyro
• 3 Pre-programmed turn patterns