Humminbird PiranhaMAX 150 Fishfinder
4" LCD display
160V x 128H pixel resolution
Piranhamax Fish ID+
200kHz sonar with 20° beam
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionHumminbird PiranhaMAX 150 Fishfinder
The PiranhaMAX 150 is an affordable, no-frills fishfinder with a wide variety of easy-to-use features that are sure to put more fish in your livewell. Clear Edge Grayscale 4", 4-level display features 160 x 128 pixel resolution, ensuring you'll see more onscreen, even in direct sunlight. Automatically determines depth and makes adjustments to keep the bottom and fish visible on the display.
This single beam 200kHz sonar with 20° beam sends sound waves from the transducer into the water, using the echoes to plot the display and create an accurate picture of the underwater world. Fish ID+ uses advanced sonar processing to interpret sonar returns and displays a fish symbol and depth when a fish is detected. Three different fish icons represent intensity of the sonar return and provide an indicator of relative fish size. When Fish ID+ is on, you can set an alarm to sound when the PiranhaMAX detects fish that correspond to your settings.
Piranha Max 150 Features
• 4" LCD display w/4-level grayscale
• 160V x 128H pixel resolution
• 200kHz frequency with 20° beam
• 100 watts RMS power output
• Fish ID+ displays a Fish Symbol and depth when a fish is detected
• Programmable fish and depth alarms
• Transom-mount transducer included
• 1-year warranty