Humminbird 561 DI Fishfinder
- This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
Best-in-class HD screen resolution
Down Imaging Sonar
DualBeam PLUS with Switchfire
Tilt and Swivel Mounting System
The Humminbird 561 DI Fishfinder offers best-in-class HD screen resolution with timber, rocks, and even fish taking shape on a 5" crystal-clear monochrome display. Down Imaging Sonar with DualBeam PLUS with Switchfire creates detailed images with high-frequency sound waves emitted in ultra-thin slices. The sonar returns from these waves produce a "snapshot" of what's below your boat and are sensitive enough to track a jig down to 70' and separate fish as close as 2.5" apart. The 561 DI Fishfinder feature the convenient Tilt and Swivel Disconnect Mounting System. Measures 7.25"W x 7"H x 4"D.
Humminbird 561 DI Fishinder Features
• 5" monochrome FSTN LCD display
• 12-level grayscale
• 320V x 320H resolution
561 DI Advanced Sonar Features
Down Imaging Sonar w/DualBeam PLUS w/Switchfire creates detailed images with high-frequency sound waves emitted in ultra-thin slices. The sonar returns from these waves produce a "snapshot" of what's below your boat.
• 455kHz/75° @ -10db
• 800kHz/45° @ -10db
• 200kHz/25° @ -10db
• 455kHz/16° @ -10db
• Depth: 600'/250' (DI)
• Temperature built into transducer
• Comes with Humminbird XNT-9-DI-T Transducer
• Split Screen Zoom
• Selective Fish ID+
• Real Time Sonar RTS Window
• Sonar Echo Enhancement
• TrueArch Technology
• Power Output: 500 Watts RMS/4000 Watts Peak-to-Peak
561 DI User-Friendly Technology
• Custom View Selections
• Custom Digital Readout Selection
• Selectable Display Colors
• Selectable Background Colors
• X-Press™ Menu System