details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionHigh Sierra Lightning 35 Internal Frame Pack
Designed for weekend trips, the top-loading, lightweight High Sierra Lightning 35 pack offers 35L of space and stands up to repeated trail use while keeping organization simple. Top-loading main compartment features a gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid. Internal frame design distributes your load evenly while preformed, nonadjustable dual aluminum stays fit the contour of your back for superior support. Adjustable sternum strap stabilizes pack. Padded, mesh-covered shoulder straps and hip belt offer comfortable carry. Stretch mesh back panel with Airflow tecnology enhances airflow to keep you cool and dry. Contoured backpack straps, with adjustable load-lifters and Vapel mesh padding, are uniquely shaped to fit regular sized torso. Padded grab handle on the front for easy loading and unloading.
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve with dual exit ports
• Side and bottom compression straps for jostle-free carry
• Tuck-away raincover protects pack in bad weather
• Removable media pocket on backpack strap
• Front zippered pockets keep small essentials within easy reach
• Dual mesh water bottle pockets
• Webbing daisy chain
• Ice axe / trekking pole loops
• Capacity: 35L/ 2135 cu. in.
• Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.
• Fit: Regular 13"-17" torso
• Height Range: 68"-72"
• Waist: 26" and up
• Dimensions: 24.5" x 13" x 8"
• Materials: Nylon Mini-Diamond Ripstop, Duralite® Nylon, 840D Nylon (bottom)