High Sierra Appalachian 75 Internal Frame Pack, Black and Charcoal
Holds 75 liters of essential equipment
Vapel Airflow mesh channels keep you cool
Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment
Lightweight, adjustable aluminum frame bars
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionLife comes and goes, but you're always prepared with the High Sierra Appalachian 75 Internal Frame Pack that puts comfort right where it belongs--on you! A molded back panel, waist belt, shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap utilize mesh Airflow channels and high-density foam padding to stabilize and lighten the load. The spacious main compartment holds 75 liters of essentials with an easy-access gusseted drawstring closure and adjustable top lid. Material: diamond ripstop. Color: black and charcoal.
• Drop-bottom sleeping bag compartment with divider
• Shoulder harness with adjustable load lifters is constructed with Vapel mesh Airflow and high-density foam padding
• Dual, contoured aluminum frame bars adjust to the shape of your back
• Webbed daisy chain on both sides
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and dual exit ports for tube (reservoir not included)
• Removable media pocket on backpack strap and soft lashing hardware holds ice ax or hiking poles
• Tuck-away rain cover stores in bottom pocket
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I would also need to know the weight before purchasing the High Sierra Appalachian 75. I need to buy a pack very soonAsked on 9/12/2013 by Marty from Salisbury Md
Q:1. What is the weight of the pack 2. What is the materials 3. Does it sit high above the shoulders?Asked on 6/24/2013 by Jenna from Lady Lake, FL